Pages

Saturday, December 31, 2011

The Beginning + Youtube!

Welcome to my new blog! I am so excited to start this blog about being/ becoming Fabulous, Fit, and Frugal. I am not an expert make up artist or a professional trainer... but I do like all things girly and healthy. I am however an expert in Couponing and being frugal. I have two business degrees in which I am excited to use to help people save money while being fabulous and fit.

Also I want to announce that I will also have a new youtube page that is tied to this blog.  It will be a video blog that documents my life and the things I experience... doing my make up... products I like... different workouts... eating clean... and of course coupon tips. The youtube channel is listed under FabFitFrugal. GO SUBSCRIBE!

Thanks for your support.

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment