Pages

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Fit: Tone It Up Challenge Starting

Hey All,

I just wanted to say I am a little nervous about doing the New Years Challenge with Tone it Up. I joined their community page today and there is a lot of support out there. I am so thankful for this as I am going to need the constant motivation. I started today and allowed myself a little wiggle room for a cookie but tomorrow it will be GO-TIME for real! I plan to eat clean about 80% of the time and allow for 20% wiggle room. If I say I can't have something then I tend to go for it and want it even more because "I can't have it." You know the saying "you want what you can't have!" Also I plan to work out almost everyday... I will let you all know how this goes!! Well anyways let me know if you have any goals for 2012!??!

♥  Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment